Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i secretly take pictures of people

ok, so I know the title of this blog sounds wierd and creeper-ish but I promise you it's not! haha this is for pure, fun entertainment! this is the story of how this blog came to pass... every time I would see something funny or entertaining I would get my phone out and take a picture. this happened on almost a daily basis.. so my phone was loaded with a bunch of these secretly taken pictures of people and one day I decided to make a blog of them because I had sooo many..... it was kind of a joke at first and I was just messing around and put as my status on facebook: "i am going to make a blog titled 'i secretly take pictures of people' cuz yes, i will admit, i do secretly take pictures of people.. hahaha" and then I thought it would be really funny and made it! HENCE, this blog!! yay!! i hope you enjoy it!

p.s. I would love to see your secretly taken photos and possibly post them on this blog! please e-mail them to me at sydneyreese07@gmail.com AND... SHARE THIS BLOG WITH EVERYONE!!

No comments: